Monday, June 9, 2008

Week 2 with Elder Peart



Well this past week was a crazy one. After moving out of a moldy apartment we finally got to move into our new place. We of course did this on our p-day, so Elder Peart and I were running around town doing all sorts of crazies. We went bowling and thrift-store shopping, to find some new ties. The rest of the week was pretty normal with teaching people and zone conference. It was nice to get a feel of how my new area has been run.

1 comment:

Elmer Family said...

Hi Tim!!! I am so glad that you have a blog and we are your number one on the list! Glad to hear that you have a new apartment and are doing well. I am jealous that you went bowling. We have not been in well...probably the time we all went to BYU. Ya we need to go. Talk to you soon!