This week was a pretty fun one at that. The teaching this week wasn't all that exciting seeing as not much of it happened, but that is just fine. It seems like there are always weeks like this when you are doing missionary work. Every Saturday these past few weeks Will, who was my first baptism a little over a year ago, picks us up at 5:45 and we go mountain biking. This is usually really fun for us. We don't always go on the same trail, but they are all really good ones. This week when we got up I looked out the window, and this is what I saw.
Yeah that is a guy walking a goat down by the arroyo. I thought it was pretty interesting. Defiantly not something you see everyday, well if I woke up that early every day I might. So then we packed everything in Will's truck and hit the trail.

Elder Peart and I are still enjoying ourselves here. Trying to keep ourselves busy, which is never too hard to do in the city. We also had a good district meeting this week. It was all about our member missionary lessons (dinner messages), and how we can get more referrals out of that. Our Zone Leaders were there, so we decided to take a picture with them.

Yeah that is a guy walking a goat down by the arroyo. I thought it was pretty interesting. Defiantly not something you see everyday, well if I woke up that early every day I might. So then we packed everything in Will's truck and hit the trail.
Elder Peart and I are still enjoying ourselves here. Trying to keep ourselves busy, which is never too hard to do in the city. We also had a good district meeting this week. It was all about our member missionary lessons (dinner messages), and how we can get more referrals out of that. Our Zone Leaders were there, so we decided to take a picture with them.
1 comment:
I like your tie in the last picture. Very nice colors! Sounds like biking is fun! Which is your comp and which is Will?
Post a Comment